As part of our Inflatable Amnesty® we have received a LOT of inflatable airbeds / mattresses...
Like, a LOT... probably almost HALF of all the items we have received, have been airbeds.
Initially, we had such an enormous influx, that we had to say to say no to accepting them, for storage reasons... but now, we've found we are able to make some products from them, that we think have quite a cool 1970's feel to them [partly because of the flocked finished on one side...]
We hope you like them, as usual, this is not a solution, just a swerve, until something more sustainable comes along, to help with the problem of these being sent to landfill, where they will take hundreds of years to decompose- if at all!
The 18L roll top rucksack has the most distinguishing features of all of our bags... heres the list [we like a list!]
-Water resistant exterior made from our salvaged bouncy castle PVC / broken inflatables
-Extendable roll top closure to adjust capacity
-Fully adjustable 50mm shoulder straps
- Side bar quick release clasp front fastening
- 25mm tough webbing top handle strap
- Reflective strip on some styles [please check picture]
- Full 'Opti' Chunky Zip Closure
- Large inner slide pocket
- Phone size exterior pocket on some styles [please check picture]
- Squashy quilted sustainable organic bamboo filled back panel for extra comfort
- Added gusset for increased capacity
- 2 exterior side slide pockets
Its LARGE enough to put your coat and other bulky outerwear in, in case it starts off rainy and ends up sunny- like it does- ALL THE TIME!
We've tried to make it an all-weather bag, for all weather types, but without a big song and dance!
We want it to sit so comfortably, that you hardly know its even there...
H: 62cm [fully extended] 45cm [rolled]